Founded in 2004, Pflegen Consulting Group (PCG) is one of India's most innovative technology consulting companies. PCG primarily works in the area of digital strategy consulting, India entry strategy consulting for the Non-Indian tech ventures and software product development incubation. By January 2014, PCG completed almost 10 years in business, worked for over 100 clients and delivered over 1000 projects.
PCG's mission is to identify, develop, nurture and promote innovative technologies and related services to make a direct and positive impact on it's clients' revenue.
1. Digital Strategy & Consulting
PCG's technolgy enabled solutions help Advertisers, Agencies and the Online Publishers create strong online brand presenence; and generate relevant, accurate and timely insights on real-time basis. PCG's value addition comes in the form of simplifying marketing technology selection and enhancing the volume and quality of Insights within the given timeframe.
PCG's Digital Strategy & Consulting can be summarized under three broad categories:
- Platform selection and customization
- Customized Application (Web & Mobile) development and enhancement
- Content Marketing Strategy, implementation and demand generation
2. India Entry Strategy Consulting for the Non-Indian tech ventures
- Feasibility Analysis
- Channel Development and Software distribution
- Build, Operate & Transfer (BOT) Engagements
3. Software Product Development Incubation
- Product development from proof of concept to product maturity, live product deployments and multiple product releases.
- Management of the entire product development from use case identification, software architecture, design, coding, QA, UAT, implementation and release cycles.
March 21, 2014 (Friday)
In less than one year of its foray into the digital marketing space, New Delhi based, Pflegen Consulting Group has added some of the leading IT players into its fast growing client list. "Some of our most strategic accounts include Microsoft, Intel, Dell, SAP, Sage, SanDisk, etc.
January 21, 2014 (Tuesday)
Pflegen Consulting Group joins hand with AccessMobility24, Inc. for Asia Pacific distribution. This agreement is in sync with one of PCG’s core objectives of identifying innovative SaaS-based non-Indian marketing technologies and distributing them in the growing B2B market in the Asia Pacific regions.
January 23, 2014 (Thursday)
Pflegen Consulting group (PCG) to incubate technologies to curb counterfeiting challenges.PCG announced incubation support for two innovative ideas this afternoon. PCG is now incubating a unique SaaS based anti-counterfeit tool, ValueSecure and a Sequenced data storage and distribution platform, AlphaHelix.